Safety Precautions at Saad Oral Health & Beauty
Best Dentist Birmingham
a Safe Setting for Dental Care
Our Birmingham dental care providers are committed to serving your dental needs in a safe, sanitary environment with strict observation of CDC and ADA guidelines. We care about the whole-body health of you and our staff! Explore below to learn what to expect at your next visit to our Birmingham, MI dental practice.
ensuring Safety at Your Appointment
Upon arrival at our office:
- Call the front desk to check in.
- Verbally answer questions for our Covid 19 Health Screening.
- Give your credit card information to digitally check out.
- Wait for a call back from the front desk when it’s your turn to enter the office.
Entering our office:
- For your red-carpet experience, our staff will meet you at the door and take your temperature.
- Please wear your mask. A scarf or other homemade mask is acceptable.
- We’ll have hand sanitizer to use when you enter.
- You’ll go to your treatment room, with no need to stop at the lobby.
- For everyone’s protection, our staff will also be wearing full protective equipment.
- Your treatment room and all common areas are disinfected between every patient.
- We’ll allow extra time for every patient to ensure proper adherence to safety protocols.
Leaving the office:
- Our staff will check you out in the treatment room.
- We’ll schedule your next appointment in the treatment room.
- We’ll escort you back to the front door, where you may again use hand sanitizer if you wish.
Frequently Asked Questions
The COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing and still a significant concern for our patients and staff. Our precautions will help keep you and your loved ones safe from the COVID-19 virus and other forms of contamination and infection. We’re committed to maintaining a safe environment where our patients can reliably receive top-quality care with minimal worries!
If you’re suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or have received a positive diagnosis, we’ll help you reschedule your appointment for a time after you’ve recovered. Contact our office by dialing 248-646-3515 or using our convenient contact form. We appreciate every patient for helping us minimize risks at our practice!
Enjoy Your Visit at Saad Oral Health & Beauty
The safety of every patient and staff member at our practice is a shared responsibility. Help us minimize risk and ensure an experience that keeps whole-body health a priority. We can’t wait to serve you and your loved ones with world-class dental care in a safe, welcoming environment! Call 248-646-3515 today or use our convenient online contact form to schedule your next appointment.